Bend Genealogical Society, Deschutes County, Oregon
Bend Genealogical Society
Deschutes County, Oregon
• Third Tuesday of each month, September through May, unless indicated otherwise.
• Every month, there is a genealogical topic with a special speaker.
• Click Speakers to see what’s scheduled for the 2017/18 year at Williamson Hall,
2200 NE Hwy 20, Bend, OR 97701.
Have Questions? Try BGS Mentoring.
• At Genealogy Mentoring, you will work on your own genealogy question one-on-one
with a BGS mentor.
• You don’t have to be a Society member to take advantage of this opportunity.
There is no cost.
• Click Genealogy Mentoringto check out the dates & find the Hands-On Genealogy
information form to register for a mentoring session.
Research Trip to Salt Lake City
Oct. 29 to Nov. 4, 2017
Join us for 5 days of research at the LDS Family History Library, the largest genealogical
library in the world, and a Sunday to rest, relax and explore Salt Lake City.
BGS has a group rate (double rooms) at the Salt Lake Plaza Hotel, which is right
next door to the Library. It’s a very short walk between the library and hotel. The
BGS group rate at the hotel is a big savings!
Availability is limited. Contact Nancy Noble at (541) 593-3585 (or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
for details, costs and to reserve your spot for the trip.
April 21, 2018
Amy Johnson Crow CGSM
Amy Johnson Crow is a Certified Genealogist. Author, blogger and national speaker.
Her roots run deep in the Mid-West and Mid-Atlantic states. Amy loves to help people
discover the joys of learning about their ancestors and she thinks that there are
few thins better than a day in a cemetery.